Quiet, Spacious Home That Backs onto Acreage Property!
An amazing opportunity with this 4 bedroom house in one of the nicest streets in Parkwood. Freshly painted throughout with brand new led lights and new ceiling fans, this home is ready for you to move straight in.
Two covered outdoor entertaining areas and two separate living areas provides plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy.
This home is ideal for a first home buyer, a professional couple, a large family or an astute investor with the University, Hospital and the future light rail extensions (currently being built) very close by.
Very private and secure as it backs onto acreage and the block is flat so ideal for children or pets to play.
Some of the many features include:
* 4 bedrooms all with built in wardrobes
* 2 bathrooms including the ensuite
* 2 outdoor entertaining areas
* New ceiling fans in all bedrooms and living areas
* New led lights (dimmable)
* New bathroom vanity and toilets
* Freshly painted throughout
* Secure fully fenced yard
* Flat outdoor grass area
* Plenty of storage space
* Acreage view at back of property
* Easy access to public transport
* Close to Gold Coast hospital & University
* 3 Crim safe security doors
* Large pergola for your outdoor enjoyment
* Large built in wardrobes in all 4 bedrooms
* Mango tree in backyard produces lots of Bowan mangoes
* Large garden sheds for storage
* Large kitchen with lots of cupboard space
* Solahart hot water system
* New taps in bathroom and laundry
* New smoke alarms
* Gas cooktop, gas oven and grill
* Fridge, dishwasher, washing machine and dryer included
* Immediate possession available
* 807m2 block size (approx)
All this plus more!
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the future Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Hospital. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
Please contact Shane McStay now to arrange your private inspection.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Greg & NorhayatiShane was very professional and personal at the same time, he carries out his profession very well keeping us informed all through the process and working very hard to try and achieve our asking price, extremely satisfied with his service.