Calling All Investors, Families and First Home Buyers!
On a community title, sitting on approx 600sqm, positioned at the rear of the block is this single level, 2 year old, 3 bedroom home. This property is fully insulated with tinted and thickened glass to all windows and patio doors. It has been built to high standards and offers spacious near new accommodation that is rare to find in Nerang.
The modern home boasts 3 large double bedrooms, a light and bright tiled, open plan kitchen/living/dining room, separate family room and a carpeted study.
• High specification - above and beyond current building code
• Higher than normal 2.7m ceilings throughout
• Open plan living and dining area
• Separate family room and study
• Modern kitchen + quality appliances inc dishwasher
• Large format tiles through living areas
• Master with walk-in robe and ensuite
• 2 further double bedrooms with robes and ceiling fans.
• Family bathroom with bath and separate shower
• Separate laundry.
• Fully insulated home walls, ceilings and roof.
• Colourbond roof with Whirly-birds
• Private, fully fenced garden with garden shed
• Space for a pool if required
• Patio door to covered entertaining area off living room
• Split system reverse cycle air-conditioning units in main living area and master bedroom
• Flat block
• Shared drive at nature strip
• Community title but No body corp fees
• Situated in the quiet and picturesque Clearview/Clearwater area close to schools, shops, public transport and with easy access to freeway
• Silkwood School, St Brigid's Catholic Primary School, Nerang State High School and Emmanuel College all within 3.5kms
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Jeffrey AgarAll our dealings were easy straightforward and simple to do. Nothing was a problem.