Perfect North East Aspect with Wide Views to Pool and Broadwater.
Very motivated seller wants this SOLD ASAP. Only metres to the Broadwater. 2nd floor corner apartment. Contemporary,
light and extremely spacious waterfront living at its best. Boutique building has been built to the highest standards.
Floor-to- ceiling windows of large living area leads directly to North/East facing wrap-around balcony with partial views of the Broadwater. Glass balustrades & louvered stacking doors gives owners year round use of this great entertaining space with plenty of privacy. This apartment is the very essence of Gold Coast living.
- 99m2 internal plus 33m2 balcony - Total 133m2 living space.
- Master bedroom - large mirrored wardrobe and private North facing balcony.
- Second large bedroom - large wardrobe
- Generous sized, bright en-suite with twin basins, generous shower and windows.
- Study/3rd bedroom/dressing room
- Fully equipped kitchen - quality stainless steel appliances
- Spacious open plan living area
- Ducted personal control air-conditioning
- European laundry
- 2 side-by- side secure basement parking spaces andseparate visitor car parking
- Pet friendly
Building Facilities include
- Fully equipped private gymnasium
- 25m heated lap and recreational pool
- Heated spa
- Outdoor poolside BBQ and entertainment terrace
- Audio intercom system
- Key access to main entrance
- Security access to all floors levels
- Security cameras to basement and public areas
- Broadband and Cable TV connections
- Close to the Broadwater, parks and an array of fine restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
- NO Holiday lettings
Waters Edge is a residential only building directly opposite the Broadwater.
Don't sit on your hands with this one or you'll miss out on this fantastic apartment. An inspection won't disappoint.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
Jeffrey AgarAll our dealings were easy straightforward and simple to do. Nothing was a problem.