Looking for a Home with the Right Bones!
The sellers of this sprawling single level residence require an urgent sale and have demanded ALL offers be presented for their consideration as they are willing to meet the market. They are working to a deadline so don't delay as this must be sold!
Located within the highly sought after Paradise Rivers Precinct and is positioned on over a quarter acre allotment. Boasting a huge open plan layout and an oversized sunken lounge with ultra high ceilings you can be assured the largest of families will be accommodated in this magnificent abode. Although this large boned home is ready to move into as is it will most certainly suit the buyer that wants to put their own stamp on things and renovate or perhaps the astute investor would like to rent out and enjoy the capital growth of such large land content within this high growth area. This one ticks all the boxes!
• Two open plan living areas
• Air conditioned large master suite with walk in robe and ensuite including shower, spa bath and double vanity
• Second bedroom is of a master size complete with walk in and built in robe and ensuite
• Other 2 bedrooms are of a generous proportions and have built in robes and ceiling fans
• Good sized third bathroom with bath and shower
• Large flat 1034m2 allotment with plenty of grassed areas for the children and pets
• Big double lock up garage with remote controlled electric door and plenty of off street parking for other cars, boats and trailers
• Huge 24 panel solar system slashing power bills to a minimum
• Motivated seller is committed to selling on or before Auction day and has demanded ALL offers be presented for their consideration!
Ainsley Avenue is conveniently located close to shopping centres including the Ashmore Steak and Seafood with IGA supermarket and Super Butcher; restaurants and several public and private schools, including Trinity Lutheran College. This leafy area is arguably the most sought-after neighbourhood in Ashmore; a family orientated precinct bordered by multi-million dollar homes, the Paradise Rivers estate incorporates numerous beautiful parks (including a large dog park) and walking tracks, two of which lead onto the Nerang River a short stroll away.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
EdenOver all very happy