Double Storey Family Home - Breathtaking Views!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Unassuming from the street you would never guess what lies beneath in this magnificent double storey residence which is situated on an elevated 774m2 allotment and boasts breathtaking views of the city's skyline all the way down to the Burleigh headland and Mount Warning. Featuring a spacious open plan layout with timber hardwood floors, ducted air conditioning and a thoughtfully appointed contemporary kitchen. The top floor is at street level which minimises the use of stairs as the main living of the home is up top; this abode truly offers everything the larger family requires with its multiple indoor and outdoor living areas, oversized bedrooms, grassed areas and close proximity to the beach, local schools shopping centres and much more. Our motivated seller has requested ALL offers be submitted for their consideration.
• Upstairs open plan living area opens up to the refurbished undercover timber balcony via modern stacker doors
• Huge downstairs living area with high ceilings which also opens onto its own undercover outdoor timber deck area via
modern bi fold doors
• Downstairs can be accessed privately and has two bedrooms, separate bathroom and laundry making it perfect for dual
living or a teenagers/children's retreat
• Spacious master bedroom with ensuite and access to the balcony with gorgeous hinterland views
• All other bedrooms are unusually large with room to have their own personal living space or study area
• Enormous 18 panel solar system plus solar hot water
• Plenty of grassed areas for the children or pets plus only footsteps away from the Bixa family park
• Generous in ground pool in like new condition with refurbished decking and sandstone coping plus a heated spa bath
• Lock up garage with double car port which can easily be made secure with the addition of a roller door plus off street
parking and side access for parking of boats, trailers etc
• Lots of storage underneath the home
• Bordering Benowa, Bundall and Ashmore you may never have known this hidden precinct existed!
A home of this calibre is one thing but to be located 3.9km from the beach and within walking distance to TSS and the Nerang river you will be hard pressed to find anything better so don't delay as this will be snapped up quickly!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
3 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.