AUCTION ON SITE THIS SUNDAY 2PM
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
URGENT AUCTION - IMMACULATE NORTH/EAST TO WIDE WATER!
Upon entering this home you are met with a spacious light-filled floorplan that truly capitalises on the north/east-to-water aspect and the backdrop of the Surfers skyline. Enjoying a wide 24m water frontage this home will cater for a large boat and is ready to go with a jetty and pontoon already in place.
Perfectly positioned with a wide north/east to water frontage this spacious single level home is presented in immaculate condition and will appeal to families and those seeking low maintenance waterfront living.
This home has recently undergone some tasteful and contemporary improvements both internally and externally, allowing the new owners the opportunity to move in and enjoy the beautiful waterfront living that this home offers.
Internally this home has a well designed floorplan with the main living and main bedroom being positioned on the waterfront side of the property to capatilise on the beautiful wide water and Surfers skyline views.
On a generous 776m2 allotment this is one of the best waterfront blocks on Claymore Cres and has well manicured and landscaped private gardens, is fully fenced and private and secure.
This home has been much loved by the current owners for 27 years and they have now decided it's time for a new family to enjoy all that they have over many years!
Instructions are clear this property will be sold at the auction!
Snapshot of the home:
- Large master retreat with beautiful views to the water and skyline
- Spacious living area with separate dining
- New tiles throughout living and new carpets in the bedrooms
- 2 new bathrooms with modern & neutral tones
- Large double lockup garage with room 2 cars off-street + trailer/boat
- Sparkling in-ground pool with frameless glass fencing and new sandstone coping
- Split system air conditioning throughout home
- 4 large bedrooms, main with new ensuite and walk-in robe
- Wide 24 metre water frontage
- 2 undercover alfresco areas at the front and back of the property
- Surrounded by exclusive waterfront homes in highly sought-after location
- Fully fenced and secure, well landscaped private gardens on 776m2 allotment
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Alarm System
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
See all features
2 garage spaces and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.