Very Large Family Home on 1001m², Handy Location!
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A great opportunity with this massive 5 bedroom plus study house that is in such a handy part of Parkwood. With the numerous spacious separate living areas there is plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy. If you have a lot of vehicles this could be the perfect house for you as the drive through garage allows for up to 10 vehicles to be parked around the property.
Two amazing outdoor entertaining areas with a large 11x 5 metre solar heated salt water in ground pool. The house is very quiet considering it is so handy to everything. Enjoy the nice cool ducted air conditioning throughout. This house has been council approved to operate a business from home at the front of the house. Lots of room for children and pets to play in this safe and secure environment.
Some of the many features include
* 5 large bedrooms plus a study area
* 2 bathrooms plus a shower beside the pool
* Numerous large living spaces
* 2 large outdoor entertaining areas
* 11 x 5 metre sparkling in-ground pool
* Room for up to 10 vehicles with the drive through garage
* Ducted Air Cond throughout
* 5 kw solar power system installed in 2015
* Nice single level flat floor space throughout
* Solar hot water system
* Council approval to operate a business from front of house
* Massive 1001m2 block
* Safe and secure environment
* 2 minutes to the new Parkwood Light rail station
* 2 minutes to the motorway
* Bus stop a few doors away
* 4 minutes to Arundel shopping Centre
* 10 minutes to Gold Coast University Hospital and Griffith University
* 15 minutes to the Broadwater
* 20 minutes to Gold Coasts beautiful beaches
* 50 Minutes by road or train to Brisbane
All this plus much more!
Please contact Shane McStay now to easily arrange your private inspection.
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and Gold Coasts new Public and Private Hospitals. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.