Another SOLD by Shane McStay!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
Spacious beautifully maintained 4 bedroom home in a sought after part of Parkwood. Plenty of space for the whole family to enjoy with two large living areas and good size bedrooms. Sitting at the high end of a quiet cul-de-sac to catch the pleasant breezes and hill views from the large north facing deck. Fantastic area within walking distance of the Parkwood East light rail station. Handy to schools, Arundel Plaza shopping centre and Harbour Town.
Move straight in with nothing to do, the whole family will enjoy living on this massive 1077m2 allotment.
Some of the many features include
- 3 very large bedrooms, master with walk in robe
- Fourth bedroom/office
- 2 bathrooms, modern ensuite to master bedroom
- 2 large lounge rooms, one tiled one carpeted
- High raked ceilings and wired for surround sound
- Air conditioned throughout
- Solar powered water heater
- 3 KW solar power with 12 panels
- Brazilian granite bench surfaces in kitchen
- DeLonghi cooker and cook top
- Bench-top water filter system
- Monitored back-to-base security system
- Insect/security screens
- Fully insulated roof space
- ADSL broadband connected
- 1077m2 block with landscaped gardens with room for a pool
- Separate covered outside entertaining area
- Fully fenced with electronically operated gates
- Separate gated pedestrian entrance
- Large double integral garage with room for workshop, storage or gym at rear.
- Concreted side area with awning for boat, caravan, etc.
- Separate double gates with area for truck, caravan or boat
- Garden shed
- Large rainwater tank
- Raised organic veggie gardens with composting system
- Mature fruit trees
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and Gold Coasts new Public and Private Hospitals. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *All measurements are approximate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.