Central Benowa Townhouse, Updated Condition Spacious courtyard!
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 2 Cars
This two bedroom townhouse is a must to inspect for the astute investor or first home buyer. The property is currently owned by a Mount Isa miner who has maintained the property's good condition, and has benefited from the positive rental returns. Investors take note, a miner is handing over his gold !!!
The property offers a large courtyard, and a secure car garage. Both upstairs bedrooms are of generous size and downstairs is light, bright and modern.
Pet friendly (subject to BC approval). Low body corporate ($48.84 pw)
Key Features Include:
- 2 spacious bedrooms with built in wardrobes
- Air-conditioning units in both bedrooms and downstairs
- Large private/fenced court yard offering side gated access
- Sunny living/ dining spaces
- Complex amenities include swimming pool, resurfaced tennis court, BBQ area
- Walking distance to all major amenities
- Currently rented at $370pw till October opportunity to increase to $380 pw
- Located in central Benowa, an area of high rental demand and growth
- Well managed by pro-active onsite managers
Seller has instructed that we sell ! Call Tim for further info or present at the inspection Saturday.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space and 1 carport space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.