Sold at Auction!
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 3 Cars
Reminiscent of a Hampton's chalet this is quite possibly one of the most beautiful homes on the Gold Coast. Set upon a massive 1024sqm allotment, this exclusive residence is soulful, oozing character at every turn and contrasted with a stunning contemporary design.
Nestled in the leafy pocket of Benowa Hills, this vast, sprawling home (featuring 16 distinctive spaces over two levels) boasts a summery tone and radiates easy luxury. The home has been lovingly restored; keeping the existing footprint while introducing a refreshing aesthetic that evokes an airy calmness. The owners have paid exceptional attention to detail with no expense spared in recreating this masterpiece. It is now time to sell though & move closer to family.
An entertainers delight in every sense of the word, the home features a stunning pool-house cabana with lounge area, bar and dining. There is also a separate terrace for more grandiose dining. Bask on a lounge beside the tropical azure blue pool, set amongst low maintenance manicured gardens, with forever-green grass. All in complete privacy.
This vast home will tick all the boxes and capture your heart:
- acre block in ever popular Benowa Hills
- Huge 60.3 sq's of living across the 2 levels, 2 internal staircases
- North East facing - plenty of natural light and coastal breezes
- 5 spacious bedrooms - master WIR
- 3 bathrooms (imported Italian tiling)with Hansgrohe showers, mixers throughout
- 1 garage + tandem carport
- Open plan kitchen, dining, living - featuring stylish monochromatic tones, the kitchen offers a large hidden walk in pantry
- Seamless indoor out door flow - year round alfresco entertaining
- Hard wood flooring, new tiling and carpeting throughout the upper level
- Formal sunken lounge room offering relaxation / TV / gaming + third reception room
- High vaulted ceilings with original exposed beams
- Air-conditioning - the finest finishes including 5 chandeliers - ornate detailing
- Large office space / teenage retreat adjacent to bedroom
- Low maintenance gardening and total privacy
- 5000L water tank - 2.5KW solar power
Homes of this stature, in this highly desirable area don't come to the market often. Within walking distance of the Gold Coast's best State schools, a choice of two shopping centres, hospital, Theatre, Botanical Gardens and parks. And to top it all off, it's only 6.5km from the surf, sun and sand of Surfers Paradise.
Offers prior to Auction encouraged. Settlement to be on or before May 29, 2018. Call Tim Grevell for more information.
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 carport spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.