Character, Space and Opportunity
- 4 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 2 Cars
A Stella family home, oozing character and class
This beautiful central Benowa residence lands its spacious footprint on an impressive 695m2 block, in one of the most sought after streets in the suburb. Evans drive has long been recognised as one of the top spots' in the area due to its immediacy to Benowa's popular public and private schools, shopping centres, medical facilities and cultural precinct.
Well maintained with a superior finish. The stunning hardwood floors, open plan living spaces and huge Queenslander' style wrap around deck are immediate draw cards, while the dual living concept adds a whole new dimension to concept smart investment' see floor plan attached. (Photos 4-9 are downstairs living) Across the two levels are four well size bedrooms, with separate kitchens and living spaces. Move in rent out, work from home, use for extended family members, or take part in the popular Airbnb movement.
The Fast Facts (see floor plan for specifics in layout).
• Spacious double story home. 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms
• Grassy backyard and manicured gardens
• High clearance DLUG with room for third vehicle, trailer or boat.
• Secure gated front. Fully fenced with side access to backyard
• Quality finishes throughout with beautiful hard wood floors
• Huge wrap around deck
• Elevated ceilings and fantastic natural light/breeze
• Both kitchens have range hoods. Upstairs features Gas cook top, downstairs is electric.
• Council park with playground less than 100metres from the residence
• Fixed term rental appraisal for the property $720-$750 per week
The Premium Location:
• Approx 500m to; Benowa's public and private schools. (Within 15 minutes are 7 schools in total), the 31 hectare Gold Coast Botanical
Gardens, Benowa Gardens Shopping Centre. Pindara Hospital, specialists and other medical facilities are all nearby.
• Approx 1km to; Royal Pines Golf Course, a range of childcare centres, Gold Coast Tafe College,
• Approx 5-10 minutes Drive; Metricon Stadium, Gold Coast Arts Centre, Bundall CBD, Gold Coast Turf Club, Chevron Island's restaurants and
cafes, Surfers Paradise & various surf clubs. Call Tim Grevell for more information.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.