Large Family Home - Dual Living
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This double storey family residence is positioned within a quiet family street and offers multiple indoor and outdoor living areas and will lend itself to the larger family or buyer who requires dual living. This humble abode feels like you are living on acreage with its prime positioning onto the back of the beautiful Timbertops family park, if the kids want to kick the football or run wild with endless maintained rolling greens then look no further as this home has it all!
- Open plan living and dining area that is overlooked by the thoughtfully appointed kitchen
- Huge undercover outdoor deck that enjoys views of the park and swimming pool (spiral staircase provides access to pool and backyard)
- Large master bedroom retreat with multiple built in robes and walk in robe
- The other two upstairs bedrooms are of a generous size and feature built in robes and ceiling fans
- Bathroom has a bath and shower along with a separate toilet
- Spacious living area with kitchenette bar area (great for a children's or teenagers retreat)
- Two bedrooms with one being double sized and has its own entrance and looks onto the pool and backyard
- Separate bathroom and laundry
- Fully self contained with its own entrance this could very easily be used for dual living
20 panel, 5 kilowatt solar system slashing power bills to a minimum!
Single lock up garage with internal access plus lots of secure off street parking
Secure pedestrian gate entrance to the park; good sized pool and grassed area.
Close proximity to a number of schools, shopping centre's, Gold Coast University and Hospital and only a ten minute drive to the beach!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.