Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Brand new Townhouse - Ready to Move Into! - First Home Owners Grant applies! A must see
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
'A $10,000 reduction for units 7 and 9 applies NOW!'
Units 7, 8, 9, 10,11 and 16 / 59 Ward St, Southport
This private and totally secure estate in the Heart of the Gold Coast.
Close to Schools, Universities, Hospitals and Public Transport to take you anywhere
on the Gold Coast. Immaculately built and beautifully designed two storey townhouse. Spacious 3 Bedrooms and two bathrooms to each home. Living Areas and Kitchen are spacious for this style of living.
Maintenance free complex and private yards. The last units in the complex to be sold. Developers stock must go.
Each Unit has its own double lock up garage and also ample visitor parking. Exceptionally low Body Corporate fee's.
On site residential manager 24/7.
We have 6 spacious units on offer-
Unit 7 - Brand New and Vacant - $600,000
Unit 8 - Currently Tenanted with great return - $600,000
Unit 9 - Brand New and Vacant - $595,000 (Furniture on option)
Unit 10 - Currently Tenanted with great return - $605,000
Unit 11- Currently Tenanted with great return - $615,000 (Fully Furnished)
Unit 16 - Currently Tenanted with great return - $590,000
Note: The 2 New Vacant Units are eligible for the first home owners grant.
- 188m2 total living area
- 3 large bedrooms, master has ensuite
- 2.5 spacious bathroom, king size shower in the master bedroom
- 2 separate living areas, downstairs is the formal lounge, dining area, upstairs has another family living area
- Open plan living
- Large balcony
- Under roof patio area, fully fenced backyard
- Modern kitchen has lots of storage space and soft close draws runners.
- Ceasar stone benchtop in the kitchen and bathrooms
- Stainless steel appliances, dishwasher, oven, microwave
- Fully Ducted Air-conditioning throughout and ceiling fans in all the bedrooms
- Bamboo floor
- Carpeted bedrooms
- Double glazed windows for temperature control and noise comfort.
- LED downlights
- Solar hot water system
- Lower voltage external lights
- Insect screens
- Vertical blind
- NBN pre-wired high speed broadband ready outlet
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.