Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
STUNNING WATER VIEWS TO THE GRAND CANAL'
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The owner of this modern waterfront townhouse in 'Limetree Waters East' has committed elsewhere and is reluctantly selling this beautiful property.
Overlooking the wide waterway of the Grand Canal' and with stunning water and skyline views. Surrounded by landscaped gardens, you can sit back, relax, enjoy the sun, the view and the very essence of Gold Coast living that this townhouse affords.
This 2 storey, 3 bedroom, 2 bathrooms, East facing home has uninterrupted views of The Grand Canal' to the Surfers skyline across a private marina (with easy access by boat to the Broadwater) The generous open plan, tiled living area, with split system air-con, flows out onto a paved entertainment area overlooking the canal with small grassed area.
Upstairs the generous Master bedroom features built in robes, large en-suite with spa and patio doors to a balcony that overlooks the canal too.
Limetree Waters East is perfectly positioned and has resort style facilities including a large pool and BBQ area, you can enjoy the benefits of low maintenance living. Designed for casual, relaxed living, these townhouses and apartments are aimed at the discerning owner occupier or someone looking for a higher end rental property.
A perfect location to relax and catch a fish from the waterfront jetty.
This is an opportunity not to be missed!
This property is an excellent investment or is ideal for an exclusive owner occupier.
• Spacious open plan living and dining areas.
• Modern kitchen with double pantry.
• Split system air-conditioning in main living area and ceiling fans in all bedrooms.
• Body corp only $88pw.
• Single car garage plus designated parking space for 2nd car right outside.
• Security gated complex, 20m swimming pool and bbq area, well maintained with on-site management.
• Boaties heaven - easy access to the Broadwater.
• Marina berths may be available for rental via on-site managers occasionally. Approx $60pw - 8meter berth or $50pw - 6m berth.
• Great shopping at Harbourtown Shopping Centre and Runaway Bay Shopping Centre.
• Short distance to day-care centres, primary and high schools, public transport and sporting fields.
• 2 minutes walk to local restaurants, fitness centre, shops.
• 2km to Gold Coast Broadwater.
• 5km to Gold Coast University Hospital, Griffith University, Light Rail and the future 2018 Commonwealth Games Village.
This is a perfect investment offering a high yielding rent of $500 - $550 per week.
Buy with confidence RIGHT NOW!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.