Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Beautiful House, Amazing Location, Easy walk to the Hospital, University and Light Rail.
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A golden opportunity with this fabulous 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom family home.
When you walk into the front entry you are greeted by columns and a high ceiling in the formal lounge room, fully tiled with the original, beautiful quality tiles imported directly from Italy.
There is plenty of room for the whole family to enjoy with the separate living areas and the large outdoor entertaining area. The large outdoor patio is paved with solid pebble concrete making it a great place for entertaining your friends and family.
When the owners built this house they added extra steel mesh that has been put into the foundation and rods to ensure a solid house for decades to come. Fantastic location as it's walking distance to Griffith University, Gold Coast Hospital and the Light Rail Station. This part of Parkwood has become a very popular suburb for many investors and it is perfect for families as well.
Some of the many features include
* 4 large bedrooms, master bedrooms with ensuite
* 2 bathrooms, family bathroom has large shower and corner bath
* Contemporary, well laid- out kitchen with modern oven and cook-top
* 2 separate bright living areas
* Air conditioning in the lounge and also in the family area
* Beautiful imported Italian tiles throughout the kitchen, family and hall ways
* Quality ceiling fans in most of the bedrooms, 2 in the lounge room, and family room
* German made, extremely high wearing click- in floorboards in lounge room
* Fully insulated ceiling
* Big street frontage, plenty of room for extra car parking, trailer or caravan space
* Easy care garden
* Extra large double garage with remote controlled roller door
* Fully fenced backyard with room for a pool
* Very private, safe and secure home
All this plus much more!
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the new Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and the new Gold Coast Hospital. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and cafe scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
Please contact Shane McStay now to arrange your private inspection.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.