Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Amazing Home on a Massive Block in Quiet Cul-de-sac!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
A wonderful opportunity with this spacious 4 bedroom home that has been well maintained and nicely renovated over the last few years. Move straight in so the whole family can enjoy living in this beautiful home. Built on a very large *1077m2 allotment with great views and an amazing covered outdoor entertaining area with plenty of room for a pool.
Sitting nicely at the high end of quiet cul-de-sac to catch the pleasant breezes and hill views from the large north facing deck. Lots of space for the whole family to enjoy with the numerous large living spaces inside and out.
An inspection of this beautiful spacious property is a must, you will be very impressed!
Some of the many features include
* 4 large bedrooms, master with walk in robe
* 2 bathrooms, modern ensuite to master bedroom
* Large carpeted lounge room
* Large tiled family room
* High raked ceilings and wired for surround sound
* Air conditioned throughout
* Solar powered water heater
* Brazilian granite bench surfaces in kitchen
* DeLonghi cooker and cook top
* Bench-top water filter system
* Monitored back-to-base security system
* Insect/security screens
* Fully insulated roof space
* ADSL broadband connected
* 1077m2* block with landscaped gardens with room for a pool
* Separate covered outside entertaining area
* Fully fenced with electronically operated gates
* Separate gated pedestrian entrance
* Large double integral garage with room for workshop, storage or gym at rear.
* Concreted side area with awning for boat, caravan, etc.
* Separate double gates with area for truck, caravan or boat
* Garden shed
* Large rainwater tank
* Raised organic veggie gardens with composting system
* Mature fruit trees
All this plus much more!
Please contact Shane McStay now to easily arrange your private inspection.
Parkwood is a wonderful location and is very handy to the future Light Rail extensions, Griffith University and Gold Coasts new Public and Private Hospitals. Parkwood is also close to the M1 Motorway going north and south, Harbour Town, Parkwood International golf course, Chirn Park's trendy restaurant and caf scene, Westfield Helensvale, Sharks AFL Club, public and private schools, public bus services, and only minutes away from the popular Broadwater and Gold Coast's beautiful beaches. It is easy to see why Parkwood is such a highly sought after suburb for families, professional couples and investors.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein. *All measurements are approximate.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.