Very Motivated Seller Says This Must Be Sold Now!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Light, bright and spacious, this 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom, 7th floor apartment can be found in the highly sought after Contessa Condominiums' and is only 3 minutes walk to the beach.
The generous open plan living/dining area has large floor to ceiling windows and doors flooding the apartment with light and flowing effortlessly out to a wraparound balcony, offering beautiful ocean, pool and garden views as well as space for alfresco dining and relaxing. The kitchen is large with plenty of bench space, mirrored splashbacks and generous storage.
The Master suite and 2nd bedroom also enjoy large floor to ceiling windows and doors to a more private bedroom balcony. You can lie in bed and check out the surf and enjoy the view. Both bathrooms are classic and tiled from floor to ceiling.
The beachside suburb of Main Beach lies between the tourist hotspot of Surfers Paradise and the commercial hub of The Gold Coast, Southport. With its close proximity to excellent Public & Private schools, including The Southport School boys and St Hilda's girls schools. Surrounded by the stunning beaches of the Pacific Ocean, the calm waters of the Nerang River and the Gold Coast Broadwater, here you can enjoy the ultimate location. Dining in the alfresco sidewalk cafes and restaurants of Tedder Avenue, Southport Yacht and Surf Clubs, relaxing and swimming on the patrolled beaches, the Gold Coast light rail are all only a short stroll away. Also nearby are exclusive shopping and dining at Marina Mirage, The Sheraton Mirage and Palazzo Versace.
Perfectly positioned to enjoy the GC 600 V8 Supercars Championship motor race every October, this apartment has great views of the actual course to watch the race and for the upcoming Commonwealth Games. Investors will be pleased to know that this unit can be holiday or permanently let, so enquire now before it's too late! With a resort pool and spa, an indoor heated pool and spa, gym, sauna, tennis court, marina plus a staffed tour desk. You could be booking in with your friends and taking advantage of these great sporting events, or renting the apartment out and reaping the rewards of this great location in this prestigious building. Main Beach is seeing excellent capital gains now and into the future for all these reasons and more.
• 7th Floor North/East facing apartment with ocean views
• Stunning night time city skyline views.
• Fully furnished and ready for immediate occupation
• Split system air-conditioning in living room.
• Spacious open plan living with large balcony off the living and dining for entertaining.
• Glass sliding doors to capture ocean & river breezes.
• Large Master with walk through robe and en-suite
• Floor to ceiling stone tiles in both bathrooms.
• Guest powder room and separate laundry.
• Located in a quiet residential street - surrounded by the river.
• Secure car space for 1 car
• Lock up storage shed with roller door.
• Full access to building facilities
• 114m2 Internal, 23m2 External = Total 137m2
• Body Corp Approx $150pw
• Magnificent outdoor pool and illuminated tennis court
• Heated indoor pool and spa, gym, sauna and pool room
• Residential, holiday and permanent letting options available
• Secure Marina with floating docks.
• Library sitting room
Phone immediately to arrange an inspection.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.