Auction location: GC Turf Club
Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Urgent Sale - North Facing Funky Apartment
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
Nestled amongst beautiful Norfolk Pines is this quite sunny apartment easily converted from family living to a entertainers lifestyle making use of over 40m2 living area. Cool in the summer and warm in winter perfectly positioned in one of the most sort after area's in central Gold Coast. The G link is an easy walk around the corner ! Stroll to Broadbeach shops, cafe's and patrolled surf beaches.
- All offers will be considered before Auction - must be sold on or before Auction
- Modern open plan living with practical and spacious kitchen
- Sub penthouse with sixth floor views
- Separate laundry and bathrooms each with natural light and air flow
- Total of 24 apartments in a seven level boutique sort after building
- The Grove currently has over 65 per cent permanent residents
- Refurbished pool, foyer entry and new security system
- Foxtel & Telstra Cable inbuilt connection
- Onsite manager - short term and holiday tenancy allowed
- Admin/sink/insurance (B/Corp) Approx. $130.00 per week
- Rates general Approx. $1195.00/six months
- Water rates Approx. $305.00/three months
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide cannot be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.