Groovy living at the Grove!
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
New to market! this spacious apartment is complimented with glimpses of the sea side Coast and sprawling green parks. Bright with naturally cooled air flow throughout, ideal east facing pet friendly apartment provides such an amazing lifestyle. With local restaurants and amenities all within easy walking distance, inspection is a must.
Enjoy the private sparkling salt water swimming pool and alfresco dining space. The apartment has easy access to secure basement parking with a lift to the seventh floor, and walking distance to Broadbeach's dining precinct, light rail and bus station. Situated amongst a variety of restaurants and beachside cafes, this sub penthouse apartment provides quiet living and privacy with the convenience of local transport and amenities. The Grove is a perfectly positioned beachside apartment in Broadbeach, a sort after area located within walking distance to a variety of amenities, including Gold Coast's most famous surf beach.
Such a fantastic position and priced to sell immediately - you must act quickly!
Features: Wrap around balcony with access from both bedrooms, all with generous built-in-robes, and combined dining and living area that blends in with an amazing outlook creating a peaceful and tranquil environment.
- Ideal east aspect with sprawling complimentary views
- Modern open plan living in a larger style apartment
- Total of 24 apartments in a seven level boutique sort after building
- The Grove currently has over 65 per cent permanent residents
- Three metre ceilings
- Air-conditioned living area
- Easy maintenance over 100m2 of enjoyable space
- Refurbished pool, foyer entry and new security system
- Foxtel & Telstra Cable inbuilt connection
- Split system air conditioning
- Onsite manager - short term holiday tenancy allowed
- Admin/sink/insurance (B/Corp) $130.00 per week
- General Rates $1,195.00 per six months
- Water rates $305.00/three months
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.