Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
PERFECT NORTH EAST ASPECT WITH VIEWS TO THE POOL AND BROADWATER
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The tenants have moved out and the very motivated seller wants this SOLD. Are you are looking for more space? Then this extra large 168m2 North facing garden terrace apartment is light filled and well presented. The open plan living, dining and kitchen all flow out through floor-to-ceiling stacking doors onto the generous and private, sun filled North facing wrap-around terrace, that has views to the pool area and partial views of the Broadwater. Glass balustrades & louvered stacking doors allow year round use of this great entertaining space but also plenty of privacy.
Surrounded by lush landscaped communal gardens that are looked after by the body corp gardeners, but are private to you. So you can just sit back, relax and enjoy the sun and the very essence of Gold Coast living that this apartment affords.
The generous master bedroom suite with large ensuite is tucked away at the rear of the apartment offering seclusion and privacy and has sliding doors to the wrap around terrace.
If you are downsizing then this apartment has all the space and storage you could want.
'Waters Edge' is perfectly positioned on the Broadwater in Biggera Waters and is only metres to the sparkling Broadwater opposite. With resort style facilities including a lap pool, you can enjoy the benefits of low maintenance apartment living. Designed for casual, relaxed living, these apartments are aimed at the discerning owner occupier or someone looking for a higher end rental property.
This boutique building has been built to the highest standards.
- Master bedroom - walk-in robe, ensuite and private North facing terrace.
- Second large bedroom - full length mirrored robes
- Generous sized, bright en-suite with twin basins, generous shower and windows.
- Study/ occasional 3rd bedroom.
- Spacious open plan living area
- Marble tiled floors
- Spacious modern kitchen - stainless steel appliances and stone benchtops.
- Private access to resort style pool and spa
- Ducted personal control air-conditioning
- High 2.7m ceilings
- European laundry
- 102m2 internal plus 66m2- Total 168m2 living space.
- 2 side-by-side secure basement parking spaces and separate visitor car parking
- Pet friendly building
Building Facilities include
- Fully equipped private gymnasium
- 25m heated lap and recreational pool
- Heated spa
- Outdoor poolside BBQ and entertainment terrace
- Audio intercom system
- Key access to main entrance
- Security access to all floors levels
- Security cameras to basement and public areas
- Broadband and Cable TV connections
- Individually metered water
- Close to the Broadwater, parks and an array of fine restaurants, cafes and takeaways.
Units of this size and quality are rare to the market and sure to attract lots of interest. Don't sit on your hands or you'll miss out on this fantastic apartment.
An inspection won't disappoint. Make an appointment to view today.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.