DECEASED ESTATE - 1052m² Allotment with Existing House Plus DA Approval For Second Dwelling
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The beneficiaries of the estate have given instructions that all offers are to be submitted as this property must be sold!
This is a rare opportunity to secure over One Quarter Acre of prime real estate only ten minutes to the beach with an existing solid brick and tile four bedroom home at the back and a DA approval for another four bedroom home at the front. The existing home has the perfect bones for renovation and offers a great return after a makeover. All this can be done at the same time as building the front home which also makes for a great profit!
- Solid brick and tile construction with great bones
- Main living area (air conditioned), kitchen and dining overlooks flows onto the expansive undercover alfresco area which overlooks the sparkling in ground pool
- Elevated position offering supreme privacy and soothing cool breezes
- Spacious air conditioned master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
- Oversized fourth bedroom with air conditioning, built in robe and ceiling fans plus room for a study or seating area (has its own separate entrance)
- Bedrooms 3 and 4 have built in robes, ceiling fans and room 3 has air conditioning also
- Double lock up car port with remote controlled electric door pus additional secure parking for a third car and lots of off street parking. Generously sized lock up shed at the rear
- Separate Laundry with direct access to outside
DA APPROVED SECOND HOUSE
- Please see plans in the photos for floor plan and additional information
- Four bedrooms, 2 bathrooms. Double lock up garage
- Generous living and dining area flowing onto the outdoor alfresco area
- Depending on finishing's this second dwelling will sell for approximately $700,000 - $750,000
- This second dwelling will qualify for the $20,000 new home owners grant and will be eligible for international buyers as well
All the hard work has been done with DA/Council approvals, it simply a matter of carrying out the works and enjoying the profits. There are so many options on how this low risk development can be carried out whether it be renting the existing house out ($600 - $650 per week) whilst building at the front or doing them both at the same time whilst tradespeople are on site. The savvy investor may choose to sell both or keep one for themselves - lots of options!
The location of this blue chip site is fantastic!
*Only 5km to the beaches of Surfers Paradise
*Walking distance to the new Benowa Village shopping Centre and Benowa State School (located within Ashmore State School and Benowa State High School catchment)
*Across the road from the highly regarding Royal Pines golf resort and hotel
*Close proximity to the M1 Highway, Gold Coast University and Hospital
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1,052m² / 0.26 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.