Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
RENOVATORS DREAM - 449m² FAMILY HOME ON AN ENORMOUS 1194m² ALLOTMENT
- 5 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 4 Cars
This is the first time the property has become available to the market since the owner purchased the land back in 1980. A generously sized family residence which has been constructed to withstand the test of time; set on a solid concrete slab with core filled besser block walls, and concrete suspended slab above - to replicate the cost of this magnificent home today would cost a small fortune . Positioned on a elevated 1194m2 block of land that offers supreme privacy and a sprawling backyard that will provide endless entertainment for the kids whilst they kick the footy, play cricket or chase the family pets around. This is a golden opportunity to secure a truly special home that offers the perfect bones to create your own slice of heaven.
* High ceilings throughout with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
* None of the internal brick walls are load bearing which provides scope for their removal and the creation of a magnificent open floor plan
* Eight metre long galley kitchen which overlooks the undercover outdoor area and backyard
* Air conditioned formal lounge area with adjoining formal dining room
* Second informal living area adjoining the kitchen and breakfast bar
* Generous master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite, all other rooms are generously sized and provide for their own study nook area
* Downstairs has been set up for an additional level of living which would be perfect for a granny flat. All of the plumbing and electrical for a another kitchen and bathroom was installed from the original build. With a layout that provides for a spacious living area and a separate bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
* Huge four car lock up garage which comfortably houses 4 large four wheel drives and still leaves room for a workbench, two driveways with side access to securely park additional vehicles, caravans, trailers etc
* Located within a quiet family orientated precinct of inner city Ashmore only 5km to the beach and within close proximity to a number of schools, shopping centres and the Gold Coast University and Hospital
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,194m² / 0.3 acres
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.