Contemporary Abode - Cul De Sac Position
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculate residence is positioned within a quiet cul de sac and exudes an ultra modern street appeal with its contemporary cladding, newly completed brick rendered/spotted gum timber front fence, large front deck and manicured tropical gardens. Featuring upstairs and downstairs living areas making it perfect for the family and the refurbished garage offers an easy conversion to a self contained dual living granny flat.
* Beautiful open plan upstairs living area featuring timber floors and shadow line cornices throughout - flowing onto the sprawling North East facing deck that captures cool breezes and a tranquil outlook
* Immaculate kitchen with tiled splash backs, stainless appliances and gas cook top
* Downstairs rumpus area for the children or teenagers
* Master bedroom has walk in robe and private balcony, all other rooms have built in robes and ceiling fans
* Fantastic backyard area with lots of grassed areas securely fenced with colourbond fencing; undercover outdoor area with built in BBQ and a sparkling in ground pool surrounded by manicured gardens
* Large double lock up garage freshly painted throughout with over 2.4m in ceiling height making it an easy conversion to a granny flat, media room or fifth bedroom/retreat. Already plumbed with water and backs onto the downstairs bathroom making it simple for a two way bathroom or the addition of a third bathroom. Lots of room for the addition of a car port
* Dual driveways with colour bond side gates for the storage of a caravan, boat or trailers
*Large garden/tool shed and separate pool shed
* Walking distance to public transport; close proximity to a number of Shopping centres, schools, Gold Coast University and Hospital and only ten minutes to the beach!
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
676m² / 0.17 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.