DUAL LIVING - LARGE 929m² BLOCK
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This immaculately kept single level abode is positioned on a sprawling 929m2 allotment and is available for the first time in over 20 years! Two improvements on the land with the first being the main three bedroom, two bathroom home. The other a spacious living area that is currently used as a large home office but could be easily transformed into a self contained granny flat or perhaps a childrens/teenagers retreat would be more appealing to you. Adjoining large double lock up garage previously being used as an art studio with secure access to the main home.
If you are looking for a house that has been meticulously looked after and in terrific condition coupled with an abundance of land then look no further as opportunities like these rarely become available.
- Bursting with character featuring a generous sunken formal lounge and exposed timber truss high ceilings and reverse - cycle air conditioning
- Large kitchen flows onto the dining area which all overlook the manicured landscaped gardens
- North facing undercover outdoor area which flows off the main living and kitchen/dining areas
- Generously sized bedrooms all with built in robes and with the master boasting its own ensuite and reverse cycle air conditioning
- Large separate laundry with direct access to outside
- Spacious main bathroom with shower, bath and separate toilet
- Spacious air conditioned living area currently being used as large home office but would lend itself to an easy conversion to a self contained granny flat or a childrens/teenagers retreat
- Double lock up garage which is in pristine condition with lined floors, air conditioning as it was previously used as an art studio (offers secure access to the main home)
- North East facing porch area perfect for a coffee or tea in the winter sun
Other features includes
- Lots of grassed areas for the kids or pets to play (plenty of room for a pool)
- Aluminum Colourbond style roof
- Two large rainwater tanks
- Large driveway giving lots of secure off street parking for additional vehicles or the addition of a carport
Walking distance to public transport, multiple shopping centres, schools and close proximity to the beach, M1 motorway, Gold Coast University & Hospital
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
929m² / 0.23 acres
2 garage spaces
This property is being sold by auction or without a price and therefore a price guide can not be provided. The website may have filtered the property into a price bracket for website functionality purposes.
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.