Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Large Family Home On Over A Quarter Acre!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
This large family residence is situated on a sprawling 1027m2 allotment within a quiet precinct of inner city Ashmore only ten minutes to the beach! A beautiful abode that will appeal to the larger family that requires space with its huge front and backyards perfect for the kids to run around, kick the footy or play cricket. If Mum and Dad want to entertain there is a thoughtfully appointed undercover outdoor area that flows off the kitchen and dining areas which overlooks the large in ground pool and manicured gardens that are secluded in privacy. This gorgeous home is bursting with character with its high ceilings throughout and has just received a makeover with the entire inside painted, new carpets and LED lighting. This is an absolute must to inspect and simply will not last!
* Large living area with high ceilings and a gorgeous exposed brick indoor fireplace (air conditioned)
* Chefs dream with an enormous kitchen that offers endless bench space and breakfast bar (air conditioned)
* Spacious air conditioned master bedroom with a triple mirror door built in robe and generous ensuite
* Huge second bedroom separate to the others which could be used as a childrens/teenagers retreat or a media room
* All bedrooms have high ceilings and are larger than usual with adequate space for a study area
* Large remote controlled double lock up garage with internal access (high ceilings with LED down lights and an epoxy sealed floor making for an easy conversion into another living area if required)
* Lots of secure off street parking for the storage of additional cars, boats, trailers etc
* 5 panel solar system plus Solar hot water
* Modern Colourbond roofing with contemporary slimline guttering
* Huge laundry and lots of storage space throughout the home
Centrally located within the Ashmore State School and Benowa High School catchment area and close proximity to a number of Shopping centres, Gold Coast University & Hospital and M1 motorway. Walking distance to multiple family parks and public transport.
In preparing this information we have used our best endeavours to ensure the information contained herein is true and accurate, but we accept no responsibility and disclaim all liability in respect to any errors, omissions, inaccuracies, or misstatements that may occur. Prospective purchasers should make their own enquiries to verify the information contained herein.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1,027m² / 0.25 acres
2 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.